I’m about to spend about 24 hours on a plane flying from Auckland to London, so Spotify’s offline playlists are going to (hopefully) keep me entertained when I get tired of watching movies.
I’ve curated a Spotify travel playlist. It’s made of up music from a wide range of artists and genres, whatever has grabbed the attention of my ears over the last few weeks.
I use Spotify everyday, and will continue to update this playlist. So if you’re into it, feel free to follow it on Spotify.
Let me know what you think!
Spotify Travel Playlist
- Into The Wild – Wrabel
- Renegades – X Ambassadors
- Catch & Release (Deepend Remix) – Matt Simons
- Pull You Home – Nathan Hawes
- Desire – Gryffin Remix – Years & Years
- Shots – Broiler Remix – Imagine Dragons, Broiler
- Make Me Feel Better – Alex Adair
- Hide – Little May
- New York – Urban Cone
- Coming Over – filous Remix – James Hersey
- Aftergold – Big Wild
- Golden Jubilee – Boy & Bear
- Wolf – First Aid Kit
- Shape of Love (feat. Boy & Bear) – Passenger, Boy & Bear
- The Wolves – Ben Howard
- Shake – The Head and the Heart
- Classic (feat. Powers) – The Knocks, Powers)
- Awake – Tycho
- Go Your Own Way – Feetwood Mac
- Here for You – Kygo, Ella Henderson
- Save Me – LISTENBEE, Naz Takio
- Something Big – Shawn Mendes
- Verge – Owl City, Aloe Blacc
- Sun Is Shining – Axwell^Ingrosso, Axwell, Sebastian Ingrosso
- Easy Love – Sigala
Until next time,